Failure to Clean up Nuisances

If the nuisance is not voluntarily abated within the time period specified, the Planning Commission will hold a public hearing to determine if the city should begin proceedings to abate the nuisance itself.

The city shall send a notice to the property owner and to owners of property within 300 feet of the subject site.  In addition, the city shall publish a notice of the hearing in the newspaper.  Please note that the failure of any person to receive such notice shall not affect the validity of the proceedings.

Pages: 1 2 3