Welcome to the City of Exeter, Personnel Department.
Mission: To recruit, train and retain quality personnel by providing an excellent benefit package and supportive work environment that aims to provide exceptional service to the residents of the City of Exeter through continuous improvement with teamwork and commitment to excellence in a safe environment.
Vision: To strive for excellence through continuous improvement in a safe, supportive and collaborate team environment.
Values: Professionalism; Honesty & Integrity; Innovation & Creativity; and Teamwork.
What We Do: The Personnel Department for the City of Exeter is dedicated to providing the following services:
- Recruit, train and retain quality personnel;
- Benefit administration;
- Training and development;
- Employee and employer relations;
- Job analysis and classification;
- Compensation and benefits strategy development and administration;
- Employee performance evaluation and recognition;
- Worker’s Compensation program;
- Safety and regulatory compliance; and
- Risk Management including the City’s insurance risk management and benefit program.
The City of Exeter has 37 full-time employees in the departments of City Administration, Finance, Police, and Public Works and contracts for the services such as Engineering, Planning, Fire, and Refuse. The City’s Organization Chart can be accessed by clicking here. City of Exeter Organization Chart.
Frequently Requested Documents:
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES –
There are no current recruitments at this time.
For more information, please contact Shonna Oneal, City Clerk/Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 559-592-9244.
Exeter Police Officer Opening
We are currently recruiting Police Officer (Lateral & Academy). This is a “continuous recruitment” which means, we will accept applications on a continuous basis.
For more information, please download Exeter-PD-Officer-JOB-FLYER.pdf
For More Information: Please contact Shonna Oneal at (559) 592-9244.