Exciting News! On July 1, 2017, Visalia Transit, will be the sole provider of Dial-a-Ride service in the City of Exeter, including trips within the city.
Visalia Transit’s Dial-a-Ride is a reservation-based “origin-to-destination” service designed to provide comparable transit service for ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) certified individuals with disabilities that prevent them from riding the fixed-route buses.
Dial-a-Ride informational brochures and ADA applications can be found at the Visalia Transit Center or online at www.VisaliaTransit.com.
* ADA-certified passengers can make reservations up to two weeks in advance
* Reservations are guaranteed within a 30-minute window, as long as you call least one day in advance
* Non-ADA passengers can only make same-day reservations, as space is available. Space is limited for same-day reservations.
For reservations, call 559.713.4750
* City limits of Exeter, Visalia, Farmersville and the community of Goshen
* Service outside the city limits is provided by Tulare County Area Transit.
For Tulare County Area Transit information call 1.877.404.6473
* Monday-Friday 6am-9:30pm
* Saturday-Sunday 8am-6:30pm
* Monday-Friday 6am-6pm
* Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm
Fares One-Way 10-Ride Punch Pass Monthly Unlimited Rides
ADA-Certified Riders $2.50 $22.50 $75.00
Seniors/Disabled/Military $2.50 $22.50 Not Available
General Public (Non-ADA) $4.00 $40.00 Not Available
You must have exact change. Drivers do not make change.
For a limited time, the City of Exeter will be selling 10-ride punch passes for a discount to its residents. Visit the Exeter City Hall or Exeter Recreation to purchase passes.